When CV formats or CV samples used to craft a personalized one of your own, it is required to go through the job profile, level of experience and many other factors. CV samples vary in many dimensions according to the industry verticals and positions also. A CV is a document which gives more detailed and comprehensive outline of information than a resume. A CV should be properly formatted and it should carry all the relevant information of job applicant to the prospective recruiters.
An ideal sample of a CV should consist of the following information about the candidate:-
1) Personal Details:- At first, it should have the full name and personal contact details mentioned in the beginning or header part of the resume.
2) Educational Details:- Secondly, your CV should exhibit your educational qualifications as well as industry certifications relevant to the job opening.
3) Professional Experience:- the professional experiences should be mentioned in the reverse chronological order with the current or previous organization at first. In case of fresher, experience through internships can be mentioned.
4) Responsibilities:- Briefly explain the job responsibilities in the previous organizations. Duties and responsibilities performed which are totally irrelevant to the targeted job opening should be omitted.
5) Achievements:- Achievements are important because they are the true measurements of an employee’s effectiveness in the previous companies. Therefore, quantifiable measures of achievements should be mentioned in the resume or CV of a candidate.